William P. Bosworth of Apache Egypt, is currently the Egypt delegate to the AAPG House of Delegates, and amongst the recipients of this year’s distinguished service award. The award is presented to those who have distinguished themselves in singular and beneficial long-term service to AAPG. This year there are nine recipients of the honor:
- Hussain M. Al-Otaibi, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Donna S. Anderson, EOG Resources Inc., Golden, Colo.
- William P. Bosworth, Apache Egypt Companies, Houston.
- Peter Burri, Burri Oil and Gas Consulting, Basel, Switzerland.
- Michael R. Canich Jr., Sylvan Energy, Pittsburgh.
- David R. Cook, retired, Maldon, England.
- Mark Cooper, Sherwood Geoconsulting, Calgary, Canada.
- Brett J. Fossum, ConocoPhillips, Houston.
- Steven M. Goolsby, Goolsby Brothers & Associates, Lakewood, Colo.